Are you tired of realigning a satellite dish after every storm and making constant montages on the wall or roof? Or do you want to avoid the annoying monthly fees for cable television? Then you are exactly right here - we advise you to go for indoor room antennas.
If you finally want to receive TV programs independently of the cable TV, terrestrial reception is basically the right alternative. For households, an indoor antenna is suitable if you want to watch television regardless of location, without having to lay meter-long cables (e.g., in the garden or the terrace). With an indoor antenna, you can basically receive all free digital radio and TV channels flexibly from home, no matter in and from which rooms.
Features: 100% brand new and high quality! It receives several signals and will broadcast both high definition and standard definition channels. Depending on the resolution capacity of your TV and your broadcast signal, you can watch in 1080p or 720p. Low noise design and high gain. Easy to install and easy to use. Weather resistant, you do not have to worry about the weather.
Here are some features of using this Indoor TV Antena Digital HDTV Antenna 150 Miles 4K HD TV:
- 【Free TV channels】 No more paying for cable or satellite again. Our Powerful Indoor HDTV Antenna can get absolutely free local news, weather conditions, situation comedies, kids programs, and sporting events. (Depends on location with free provider www.dtv.gov/maps)
- 【150 Miles Range of Reception】 the Indoor Amplifier improves the reception of your digital or analog signal television. Receives HD broadcast TV signals with improved gain. Our Powerful Indoor TV Antenna can receive 150 miles (242KM) of a signal from the broadcast tower.
- 【long Meters of Antenna Cable】 Coaxial cable of the Indoor HDTV Antenna is 4 meter and another 1-meter amplifier cable. You can set the Indoor TV Antenna to the position where you can get the best reception. The paper-thin design makes it easier to lay flat on the table, hide behind the TV, or place upon the window.
- 【TNT / UHF / VHF / HDTV】 Our Indoor HD DTT Antenna, pick up Hertzian waves. Operating Frequency: VHF170 ~ 240MHz, UHF 470 ~ 860MHz, LNA Gain: 25dB. Ultra-thin and lightweight design, flat-lay the antenna on the table, hide behind the TV or place upon the window pane (strongly recommended).
- 【Configuration with three steps】 Unpack, connect and scan the channels. You must ensure that the use of the TV Antenna must meet the following requirements: First, the city or local city must cover the digital signals; and your television signal source includes one of the following options: Digital TV, Digital Receiver, Digital Terrestrial, Terrestrial TV, Digital, DTMB, DTV.
Then you have free TV channels, no longer pay for cable or satellite. Insert the Powerful Indoor Antenna and access local news, weather, sitcoms, sports programs and educational programs, and more. Absolutely FREE. Enjoy HDTV shows, and the Indoor TV Antenna can help you. (Exclude Premium Channels)
For optimal use of antenna
- Place HDTV antenna up or close to a window and facing the broadcast tower.
- Test the HD TNT antenna in several places as digital signals can bounce off objects.
What is HDTV
HDTV: In its higher resolution image - High Definition Television, or high definition television, this standard prioritizes the sharpness and quality of the image. It is a much more resistant signal to interference, and the transmission band is four times smaller than the one of the analog format. The image definition is 720 horizontal lines (can reach 1080 with interlacing lines). The sound is 5.1 channel surround. It is the standard of our Digital TV.
Indoor antenna - question and answer
What is an indoor antenna / Where can it be used?
You can use an indoor antenna in almost any location: camping holidays, television in the garden/kitchen, in the car or as a TV antenna.
Do I need an additional receiver for an indoor antenna?
That depends on it. Many modern TVs have an integrated DVB-T receiver. It is best to look into the operating instructions of your TV set to see if it already contains a receiver. Nonetheless, you don’t have to worry about that because our HDTV indoor Antenna has with Television Signal Amplifier Booster already.
Can an indoor antenna receive HD and 3D signals?
That depends on it. With numerous indoor antennas, you can already watch HD and 3D TV. You need to always pay attention to the information provided by the manufacturer.
Does an indoor antenna replace a satellite dish?
That depends on your priorities. Of course, with an indoor antenna, you can not receive channels from all over the world. If the classic TV program is sufficient for you, an indoor antenna is a great alternative.
Is it possible to receive television with an indoor antenna even abroad?
Yes, that is possible! DVB-T is basically an international standard for your antenna reception. And this indoor antenna has a DVB-T inbuilt technology, so it is possible to receive television with our indoor antenna even abroad.